IT Support – 50 to 200 Employees Outsourced and Inhouse Support
Here’s a typical scenario of what might be going on in your organisation, and why you might want to consider TechQuarters for your Medium Business IT Support.
- You have an IT person who performs strategic IT and manages the support within the business.
- Your IT Person might be a CTO or IT Manager and they typically manage our outsourced IT Support contract delivery.
- The IT Person many have a junior desktop person, whom we work with on site. They may do other work in the role but are able to perform deskside assistance under our guidance. This is a nice hybrid solution.
- Your Finance Manager or Director manages an outsourced IT Support service contract.
- We perform our unlimited IT Support service, which provides your users with a service levelled Helpdesk and callouts to your site, when support issues cannot be fixed remotely.
- You get a dedicated account manager who will meet with you on a frequent basis. They will discuss:
- Frequent updates to your 3-year IT Strategy Roadmap
- Present new technology recommendations
- Discuss call reports and the service performance KPI’s
- As your site increase in user base, we will discuss ramping up the on-site presence with you to provide an engineer at your location for half days on specific days during the week. This increases to full time personal, as you require it with the demand on support.
- A second option is for us to provide some 1st line helpdesk services and callouts whilst working with you on-site teams, to create a Hybrid support service that meets budgetary needs.