* Latest TechQuarters TV Exclusive! *
Interview with Paul Bolt – Director of SMB
In this four-part interview with Director of SMB at Microsoft, Paul Bolt; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover disruptive technologies, building & developing digital skills, the ever-changing face of culture within businesses and how we can embrace the change.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to Paul, what he gets up to outside of Microsoft, and how he is heavily involved in evangelising tech, both inside and outside of Microsoft.
2. The second episode sees Chris issue a challenge; if Paul had half an hour to give a Key Note speech in front of 15’000 partners around the world, what would it be on?
3. The third episode discusses Paul’s status of entrepreneur at his own business, and is questioned what kind of business he’d set up, if he were suddenly handed half a million pounds!
4. In this final episode, Paul and Chris discuss the ever-changing face of culture within a business and any organisation. Why is it changing so rapidly? How do we embrace it? We give our thoughts on all these questions!
Interview with Iwan Evans – Director of Customer Programmes
In this three-part interview with Director of Customer Programmes at Microsoft, Iwan Evans; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover Office 365 trends, GDPR and Digital Transformation!
1. The first episodes kicks off with Iwan discussing his passion for property, rugby, and his very own farm in Wales! We also discuss his new position at Microsoft, how it focuses around SMB.
2. The second episode tackles partner successes and biggest area of change, not just in Microsoft base, but also within the customer and partner base.
3. In this final episode, Chris and Iwan round up the series by discussing industry trends, AI, machine learning, and what the future holds for TechQuarters during the last quarter with Microsoft. Enjoy!
Interview with Paul Burns – CTO
TSG – 365 Cloud Academy Training and Partnering with TechQuarters
With experienced specialists across all areas of technology from infrastructure to telecoms, ERP to Office 365, business intelligence to SharePoint, TSG is one of the UK’s leading IT organisations. Although TSG offer a wide variety of IT solutions, they discovered there was a distinct lack of training available around solutions like Office 365 – cue the 365 Cloud Academy. Partnering with TechQuarters and 365 Cloud Academy allowed TSG to offer a complete end-to-end package to the clients; improving productivity and uptake of Microsoft products.
“The quality of the 365 cloud academy solution, was a perfect filer for a gap that we (TSG) had in terms of training for our clients; it was an ideal fit… so much so, we actually deployed it (365 Cloud Academy) internally as well.”
Paul Burns – CTO, TSG
Interview with Gabe Long – Product Marketing Manager
In this three-part interview with Microsoft Product Marketing Manager, Gabe Long; TechQuarters’, Chris Dunning will cover global trends, the tools needed to develop a business, digital transformation, and the values of Microsoft Solutions.
1. The first episodes kick off with a discussion regarding global trends, and Microsoft’s learnings from these trends. This in turn helps reveal what customers need in the market, from a technology perspective, and well as tools needed to run and develop their businesses.
2. The second episode sees Chris and Gabe discussing the vision of Microsoft, in terms of the modern workplace, and digital transformation, and if we’ll ever see a day when every business has moved to the Cloud.
3. In this final episode, we discuss the value that TechQuarters receives from Microsoft solutions, as well as the value to customers and partners. We wrap up the series by explaining how Microsoft 365 Business can be perfect for protecting your business!
Interview with Carlene Jackson – CEO
In this three-part interview with CEO of Cloud9 Insight, Carlene Jackson; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover our excellent partnership, how to sustain growth within a company, key products within the Dynamics 365 market, and the upcoming Microsoft Inspire event.
1. The first episode kicks off with an introduction to Carlene, with no shortage of fun questions to get this series off to a great start!
2. The second episode gives a look into the growth of Cloud9 Insight, sustaining this growth, as well as discussing the key products within the Dynamics 365 market.
3. In this final episode we discuss what we’d like to see at the upcoming Microsoft Inspire event, including development with HoloLens and machine learning.
Interview with Mark Deakin – Territory Channel Manager
In this three-part interview with Microsoft Territory Channel Manager, Mark Deakin; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will be discussing and sharing information on the Microsoft HoloLens, and how it’s shaping the future.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to Mark, a look back at the seminars we’ve attended together, and how things have progressed over a short amount of time. We also begin discussing HoloLens, and how it’s gradually progressing.
2. The second episode sees Chris and Mark discuss Machine Learning, what it is, how secure it is, how it can be utilised, and why it will become so important moving forward.
3. In this final episode, we round off the series discussing AI, and how the future is looking for bots. It was a pleasure having Mark Deakin on the show!
Interview with Glenton Davis – Product Strategist
In this four-part interview with Microsoft Product Strategist, Glenton Davis; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover why Microsoft are visiting partners in the UK, the features of ODO, some of the latest developments at Microsoft and the upcoming Microsoft Inspire event.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to Glenton Davis, what his role entails at Microsoft and who he works with on a daily basis.
2. The second episode tells stories around the globe, and why Glenton is here visiting UK partners. We are also lucky enough to get the exclusives on ODO, as we’re told how the features can benefit partners when it comes to content curation.
3. The third episode sees us learning more about Microsoft’s latest projects to help organisations collaborate and work efficiently. We also learn more about Satya Nadella and his key values.
4. In this final episode, Chris and Glenton ask some fun questions, debate on some of the best hotspots in Las Vegas, and discuss what’s taking place at Microsoft Inspire 2018.
Interview with Glenn Woolaghan – Partner Development Lead
In this three-part interview with Partner Development Lead at Microsoft, Glenn Woolaghan; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover diversity and inclusion within Microsoft, One Commercial Partner (OCP), and how Quantum Computing and AI can impact the digital world.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to Glenn, Woolaghan, Partner development lead at Microsoft. We get to know more about Glenn and how important diversity and inclusion is to Microsoft.
2. The second episode teaches us what One Commercial Partner (OCP) is. Glenn also talks about its structure, and how it has landed with partners.
3. And Finally, we learn more about Quantum Computing and AI. We learn what it is, and how it can impact the digital world. We also end the series with fun questions for Glenn!
Interview with Sara Yirrell – Editor & Writer
In this four-part interview with Freelance Editor/Writer, Sara Yirrell; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will learn more about Sarah, evolution of the cloud, and upcoming CRN events to keep an eye out for.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to Sara, the change within the Channel, how the cloud has evolved, and how it will continue to grow.
2. The second episode sees us learn more about CRNs focus and their relationship with partners and service providers. We also discuss possibilities as to what could be driving the change!
3. The third episode covers CRN exclusives and the events they host, where they are based and how important it is to attend them!
4. In this final episode, we discuss Sara’s new book ‘The Diary of an Angry Commuter’, very interesting read! We also end the series talking about Star Wars and compare favourite characters!
Interview with Jay Epton – Territory Channel Management Director
In this five-part interview with Microsoft’s Territory Channel Management Director, Jay Epton; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover the roles and responsibilities of TCM at Microsoft, GDPR readiness, how Microsoft invests in it’s partners and the P – Seller program.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to Jay, and a look into what he gets up to outside of Microsoft (which involves lots of snowboarding!)
2. The second episode delves into how Jay Epton covers the roles and responsibilities of TCM at Microsoft and how it can impact your organisation.
3. The third episode of the series sees Chris and Jay discuss the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), prior to becoming enforceable May 2018.
4. The fourth episode begins with Chris asking Jay how Microsoft is investing in its partners, which leads into a discussion about the P-Seller programme.
5. In this final episode, Jay Epton shares his Christmas plans with Chris! It was a pleasure having Jay on the show!
Interview with Laura Bouchard – Channel Sales Director
In this three-part interview with Microsoft’s Channel Sales Director, Laura Bouchard; TechQuarters’ Chris Dunning will cover women in tech, a rundown on the new Microsoft structure, the “sell with” team within Microsoft and what exciting events are yet to come in 2018!
1. The first episode kicks-off with some fun questions, in which Laura talks about her extreme yoga and women in tech.
2. The second episode see Laura give the rundown on the new Microsoft structure, the “sell with” team within Microsoft and women in IT.
3. In this final episode, Chris asks what event Laura found to be the most exciting, what she’s excited about in 2018 for Microsoft and where Microsoft are holding their Christmas party!
Interview with Adam Grainger – Director of IT
Baker Tilly – A Move to the Cloud with Remote IT Support
Baker Tilly International specialise in managed accountancy and business advisory services. Baker Tilly were looking to move to the cloud and outsource their IT Support. Collaborative, flexible working was also very important to them, for which Office 365 and SharePoint were perfect.
“What really stands out about TechQuarters, is the level of service they provide as a remote service provider, we’ve worked with a number of other suppliers and providers in the past, and TechQuarters understanding of the issues whilst not on site is far superior to anyone else.”
Adam Grainger – Director of IT, Baker Tilly International
Interview with James Marshall
In this five-part interview with Microsoft’s ex CTO for SMB, James Marshall; TechQuarters’, Chris Dunning will cover PowerBI, networked solutions for SMB’s, artificial intelligence bots, the preview build for Microsoft Office 365 Business, and GDPR.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to James, and how, in his spare time, he has been learning to combine gardening with machine learning! We also touch upon PowerBI, Microsoft’s data and visualisation tool.
2. The second episode covers networked solutions for SMB’s, and how businesses can easily have a computer shipped (and updated) with their settings in minutes.
3. The third episode sees Chris asking James what Artificial Intelligence bots are useful for, and how they could be implemented in the future.
4. The fourth episode features a discussion regarding the preview build for Microsoft Office 365 Business, and what the future of that might look like.
5. In this final episode, Chris runs down the (recently enforceable) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and asks James one final question!
Interview with George Tubb
In this five-part interview with Microsoft Partner Dev Manager, George Tubb; TechQuarters’, Chris Dunning will cover rising stars/content within Microsoft, a summary of machine learning, and how the future of AI is looking for Microsoft.
1. The first episode kicks-off with an introduction to George, and some fun questions to get this series off to a great start!
2. The second episode sees Chris ask George about Microsoft’s Azure, as well as upcoming stars/new content within Microsoft.
3. The third episode features a summary of machine learning, and what Microsoft hopes it will achieve in the foreseeable future.
4. The fourth episode sees Chris asking the most important question thus far: will Skynet take over and destroy the world? Okay not really, however we do ask George how the future of AI is looking so far!
5. In this final episode, roles are reversed…as Chris gets asked a question by George!
Interview with Katrina Borthwick
In this six-part interview with Microsoft Office Division Product Manager, Katrina Borthwick; TechQuarters’, Chris Dunning will cover Office 365 Hot Topics, Trends, GDPR, Digital Transformation, and other fun stuff!
1. The first episode kicks-off with a nice warm up, before deep diving into the topics of this series!
2. The second episode sees Chris and Katrina discuss Microsoft Inspire, what exactly it consists of, and how partners can organise themselves in preparation for the event.
3. The third episode begins with an important question to Katrina; “With a lot of partners using Office 365 now, what are the areas that they are working on to make their businesses more profitable?”
4. The fourth episode focuses on what the future of Office 365 looks like, and what new, exciting things we can expect moving forward.
5. The fifth episode cover the infamous topic of GDPR and how Microsoft were helping businesses prepare, prior to its recent enforcement.
6. In this final episode, we focus on some fun questions, to send Katrina on a high note after covering so many topics!
Interview with Ritesh Pau
In this two part interview with Microsoft Partner Account Manager, Ritesh Pau; TechQuarters’, Chris Dunning will cover topics on Microsoft Inspire and Digital Transformation and online security.
1. The first episode kicks-off with a discussion about Microsoft Inspire, and Microsoft’s view on digital transformation. Chris is also tested on his knowledge of the Surface product family!
2. And finally we give a quick summary of GDPR, discuss Microsoft’s opinion on the regulation, as well as their decisions in regards to security.