Are you looking for a reliable Remote IT Support Service?
Get a full-service remote IT Support package for your work from home users
Are you anxious about what’s going to happen when your home working users need IT Support? Do you want a full-service remote IT support package, just without the call outs as you want it all done remotely? Are you tired of emailing an IT Support help desk and not being able to work for hours, just to be contacted at the end of the day by a junior engineer?
We’ve developed an entirely remote IT Support service which provides clients with the best of our fully outsourced support, without the call outs and face to face contact included at a time when you don’t want it. It comes with reliable fix times, continuity of engineers, proactive 24/7 monitoring, regular advice on new technologies as well as training on all things Microsoft 365 and mastering home working with our 365 Cloud Academy. Plus, although we don’t include call outs in the price we do of course have processes and pricing in place for repairs and home visits, if deemed necessary.
Our Remote IT Support package includes:
- Unlimited calls to our help desk
- Dedicated proactive Account Management
- Full Technology Audit
- Support Service Reports
- Remote New User Setup
- New Technology Advice
- Office 365 Training Bot
- All for a fixed monthly fee
What our customers say about our IT Support:
“Very prompt, efficient and helpful in resolving the problem.”
“The support team was really helpful as always. Thank you very much.”
“Dan set up one of our laptops for a new user. I emailed him requesting this in the afternoon & the job was complete before 9:30 the following morning! Thanks Dan.”
TechQuarters IT Support Statistics
Office 365 users on-boarded
Helpdesk fixes within 8 hours*
Users trained in our Cloud Academy
Customer Satisfaction Score*
Accessibility training videos and counting...
* Based on 2018 figures
We have multiple offices around London, but at the moment all our engineers are home-based and are fully set up to provide our expert remote IT Support Service to your users that are working at home
What makes TechQuarters different to other IT Services companies that provide Remote IT Support?
We’re sure you’ve investigated lots of different IT Support companies that provide remote IT support, so what makes us different or the right choice for you over the rest.
- We’ve had our global support staff for a while now, so not only do we have experience running and working with a dispersed workforce ourselves – we’ve invested in software and processes for supporting and working with businesses in different locations to us, so are ready to go
- We are easy to work with and adaptable, so we always deal with issues in a friendly and timely manner
- Proactivity is in our blood. We’re here to not just fix IT issues, but to help you benefit from all the new technologies, so you will never feel left behind when it comes to your IT
- We monitor your systems 24/7, so if we see if anything unusual, we get on it and fix it before it comes an issue
- We have a 96.3% retention of clients this year, and pride ourselves on our customer service
You're in Safe Hands with TechQuarters
One particular reason you know you are safe with us, is because of our Founder & CEO Chris Dunning's award for 'Cloud Visionary of the Year' at the 2019 UK Cloud Awards. The judges' comments included these words about Chris:
"The winner this year had no less than 9 separate testimonials. These all backed up a story of cultural change, introducing and using new technologies to keep pace with this rapidly evolving market. Loads of evidence of thought leadership, mentorship and accreditations galore. The entry clearly demonstrated real benefits to their customers and what high regard they have for him."