Are you looking to update and transform your IT to stay competitive in Monument? Talk to us about Microsoft 365
Digitally transforming is not just about new technology, it’s about increasing efficiency, improving teamwork and beating the competition in
What you get with Microsoft 365?
- Outlook hosted mailbox
- OneDrive personal storage for each user
- SharePoint storage site for all the organisation
- Microsoft Teams for chats, video meetings and collaboration on files
- Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Presentation and media apps like Sway, Streams and Video
- Organisation apps such as Planner, OneNote and To Do
- Web & mobile versions of all apps e.g. Outlook, Word, OneNote
- Advanced Threat Protection against email spam, malware and threats
- Custom permissions and security groups around company data
- Selective Wiping of data from devices with InTune
- Control access and activity on data with Information Rights Management
- Windows 10 operating system
- Updates and upgrades rolled out automatically
What TechQuarters’ customers say about Microsoft Office 365
“When we started looking at the options for migrating our IT, it quickly became apparent the Microsoft Cloud could offer us a real advantage… We quickly gained confidence in TechQuarters’ ability to deliver a full solution to us, helping us to establish our strategy and providing hardware, software, implementation and support.”
Phil Boyle – Operations Director, Ensign Pensions
“We could not have asked for a more perfect solution for our school…Microsoft Office 365 has meant we can reduce our number of servers by three, reduce our licensing requirements for Windows and email scanning, eliminate the headache of internal backups or Disaster Recovery and have saved precious time for our ICT staff. We’ve also got access to the latest federation technology, heightened level of security and enterprise-level tools.”
Shayne Parker – IT Manager, Roedean School
The Benefits of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
Enable access to your systems for those who need it and keep out those who don’t
Collaborate productively using a single solution with shared documents & online meetings
Inspire and foster increased creativity, ideation, innovation and staff engagement
Faster & Smarter Working
Staff can quickly access the tools they need, when they need them, wherever they are
Mobile worker support
Easily support your team members who want to work anywhere and using any device
A few of our Office 365 Customers
Get in touch with us today to find out more about Microsoft Office 365 Support and Microsoft Teams in
Microsoft Teams – Chat, Video Calling and Collaboration
One of Microsoft 365’s key products that unifies the other components and apps within this package to create the ultimate co-working and collaborating platform is Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a market leading collaborative digital workplace, where users can create, edit and share documents in real time, video conference, instant message and telephone call – on multiple devices from across the globe!
If you need to work on the move a lot, it operates perfectly through a mobile app as well, so you can get that all-important information on the go.
And with its built-in flexible working features like blur background on video calls, instant chat, integrated SharePoint files and folders – people can truly be as productive in public spaces or on the go as they would be in the office.
Discover more about our other Microsoft 365 related offerings
Find out more about Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams in the TechQuarters blog...
The modern office is spoilt for choice when it comes to digital tools. You’ve got Google Docs, Slack, Evernote, a whole range of free and subscription programs that can fulfil a business’ needs. You’ve probably got several digital tools you’ve been using daily for months. We judge digital office tools on lots of things; for example, do they bring...
With the uncertainty of Coronavirus (COVID-19) at the moment and a lot of organisations already implementing a work from home policy for the foreseeable future, as a business owner you may be thinking how you’re going to do this if the time comes? Despite it being mainly big brands in the news at the moment for sending everyone home, it is...
Sometimes it can be confusing with so many amazing options out here, which licence to go for. So, we’re here to let you in on a bit of a secret – by staying on Exchange Plan 1, you’re missing out on SO many amazing products for only 80p more per user per month! Check out your current licence comparison below to see if you’re like to upgrade...
On November 5th Microsoft announced the release of 'Microsoft 365 Business Voice' in Canada & the UK! 72% of employees will be remote in some capacity by 2020. This means having access to their business phone on the run is every important. Traditional desk phones limit where and how workers can do their work, limiting their potential...
Are you considering Microsoft 365 and want to know how it can impact your business when it comes to security? We regularly work with organisations who are looking for a reliable security system, that won't break the bank. They're after a system that was secure, reliable and cost saving. With Microsoft 365 security features, you can make a real...
We all have those days when work just starts piling up and it feels like everything is falling apart. You lose your ability to plan and prioritise, which can make it hard to know how to get back on top of everything. This latest blog will explore how you can control the situation and keep on top of your work with, technology like Microsoft 365....
Why are TechQuarters the best choice for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams in ?
- We have been working with the Microsoft cloud and 365 since we first started in 2010 and it was still called BPOS. That’s 10 years of experience with this technology.
- TechQuarters believe in being flexible and accommodating, so work with you to find the setup, solution and licence that works for your organisation.
- ‘Proactive’ is our word of choice, so we’re on hand to make recommendations before technology becomes obsolete and ensure you’re working on the best of the best.
- We make sure we’re always one of the first to know about new technology and updates, due to our relationship with Microsoft and early release programmes. Not only do our engineers and architects go and train directly with Microsoft, but we implement it in house so we can talk to you about this great technology from a user perspective.