Stop wasting time and money wrestling with outdated tech – move to Microsoft 365 with Microsoft Teams
Other organisations in are looking to update and improve their IT, stay ahead of the game and keep staff happy by ensuring you’re giving them the top software available
What’s included in Microsoft 365?
- Outlook hosted mailbox
- OneDrive personal storage for each user
- SharePoint storage site for all the organisation
- Microsoft Teams for chats, video meetings and collaboration on files
- Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Presentation and media apps like Sway, Streams and Video
- Organisation apps such as Planner, OneNote and To Do
- Web & mobile versions of all apps e.g. Outlook, Word, OneNote
- Advanced Threat Protection against email spam, malware and threats
- Custom permissions and security groups around company data
- Selective Wiping of data from devices with InTune
- Control access and activity on data with Information Rights Management
- Windows 10 operating system
- Updates and upgrades rolled out automatically
What our customers say about TechQuarters and Microsoft Office 365
“When we started looking at the options for migrating our IT, it quickly became apparent the Microsoft Cloud could offer us a real advantage… We quickly gained confidence in TechQuarters’ ability to deliver a full solution to us, helping us to establish our strategy and providing hardware, software, implementation and support.”
Phil Boyle – Operations Director, Ensign Pensions
“We could not have asked for a more perfect solution for our school…Microsoft Office 365 has meant we can reduce our number of servers by three, reduce our licensing requirements for Windows and email scanning, eliminate the headache of internal backups or Disaster Recovery and have saved precious time for our ICT staff. We’ve also got access to the latest federation technology, heightened level of security and enterprise-level tools.”
Shayne Parker – IT Manager, Roedean School
A few of our Office 365 Customers
One of Microsoft 365’s key products that unifies the other components and apps within this package to create the ultimate co-working and collaborating platform is Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a market leading collaborative digital workplace, where users can create, edit and share documents in real time, video conference, instant message and telephone call – on multiple devices from across the globe!
If you need to work on the move a lot, it operates perfectly through a mobile app as well, so you can get that all-important information on the go.
And with its built-in flexible working features like blur background on video calls, instant chat, integrated SharePoint files and folders – people can truly be as productive in public spaces or on the go as they would be in the office.
Find out more about Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams in the TechQuarters blog...
As we all know, the UK has left the EU – but after the 31st of January 2021, the transition period will be over and EU law will no longer apply to the UK. This will have implications for a range of sectors, but for now we’d like to talk about what it will mean for data protection. In 2021 it will be essential that you know exactly where your...
In our last blog , we spoke a bit about the working from home movement that has grown over the past few months (and a lot about Teams Live Events). But some organisations may still be planning on heading back to the office. Some people are loving the smart shirt and tie, comfy shorts and slippers approach to working-from-home; whereas some...
Perhaps the best thing to come from the events of the past few months, from a business perspective, is the near mass migration towards working from home, and remote business infrastructure. We’ve been extremely lucky to have adapted to the current climate, and we’re delighted to see many other small to medium sized businesses are embracing new...
Discover more about our other Microsoft 365 related offerings
Why are TechQuarters the best choice for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams in ?
- We have been working with the Microsoft cloud and 365 since we first started in 2010 and it was still called BPOS. That’s 10 years of experience with this technology.
- TechQuarters believe in being flexible and accommodating, so work with you to find the setup, solution and licence that works for your organisation.
- ‘Proactive’ is our word of choice, so we’re on hand to make recommendations before technology becomes obsolete and ensure you’re working on the best of the best.
- We make sure we’re always one of the first to know about new technology and updates, due to our relationship with Microsoft and early release programmes. Not only do our engineers and architects go and train directly with Microsoft, but we implement it in house so we can talk to you about this great technology from a user perspective.