Give your team the IT means to beat the competition with Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams
Other organisations in are looking to update and improve their IT, stay ahead of the game and keep staff happy by ensuring you’re giving them the top software available
What’s included in Microsoft 365?
- Outlook hosted mailbox
- OneDrive personal storage for each user
- SharePoint storage site for all the organisation
- Microsoft Teams for chats, video meetings and collaboration on files
- Office such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Presentation and media apps like Sway, Streams and Video
- Organisation apps such as Planner, OneNote and To Do
- Web & mobile versions of all apps e.g. Outlook, Word, OneNote
- Advanced Threat Protection against email spam, malware and threats
- Custom permissions and security groups around company data
- Selective Wiping of data from devices with InTune
- Control access and activity on data with Information Rights Management
- Windows 10 operating system
- Updates and upgrades rolled out automatically
What our customers say about TechQuarters and Microsoft Office 365
“When we started looking at the options for migrating our IT, it quickly became apparent the Microsoft Cloud could offer us a real advantage… We quickly gained confidence in TechQuarters’ ability to deliver a full solution to us, helping us to establish our strategy and providing hardware, software, implementation and support.”
Phil Boyle – Operations Director, Ensign Pensions
“We could not have asked for a more perfect solution for our school…Microsoft Office 365 has meant we can reduce our number of servers by three, reduce our licensing requirements for Windows and email scanning, eliminate the headache of internal backups or Disaster Recovery and have saved precious time for our ICT staff. We’ve also got access to the latest federation technology, heightened level of security and enterprise-level tools.”
Shayne Parker – IT Manager, Roedean School
The Benefits of Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams
Enable access to your systems for those who need it and keep out those who don’t
Collaborate productively using a single solution with shared documents & online meetings
Inspire and foster increased creativity, ideation, innovation and staff engagement
Faster & Smarter Working
Staff can quickly access the tools they need, when they need them, wherever they are
Mobile worker support
Easily support your team members who want to work anywhere and using any device
A few of our Office 365 Customers
Get in touch with us today to find out more about Microsoft Office 365 Support and Microsoft Teams in
One of Microsoft 365’s key products that unifies the other components and apps within this package to create the ultimate co-working and collaborating platform is Microsoft Teams.
Microsoft Teams is a market leading collaborative digital workplace, where users can create, edit and share documents in real time, video conference, instant message and telephone call – on multiple devices from across the globe!
If you need to work on the move a lot, it operates perfectly through a mobile app as well, so you can get that all-important information on the go.
And with its built-in flexible working features like blur background on video calls, instant chat, integrated SharePoint files and folders – people can truly be as productive in public spaces or on the go as they would be in the office.
Find out more about Microsoft 365 and Microsoft Teams in the TechQuarters blog...
During lockdown, most office-based businesses have moved workers to some kind of home or remote working situation. As we move closer to lockdown easing to the point where we can return to the office, some organisations are asking – do we need to? Gartner recently did a survey (March 2020) of over 300 CFO’s and Finance leaders that showed 74%...
In this blog we'll be looking at 3 of the main business benefits of Windows Virtual desktop solutions that any CEO, COO or FD would be happy to see. Having a hosted desktop environment has many technical and usability benefits, but at a time where some organisations are looking to streamline their costs and simplify the way they work - it can be...
Some of the Office 365 and Microsoft 365 license name changes have come into affect for the small and medium sized business products. In the announcement made by Microsoft on their blog Jared Spataro, Corporate Vice President for Microsoft 365 wrote it is a natural evolution for the branded products. Office 365 was launched in 2011 and the...
Discover more about our other Microsoft 365 related offerings
Why are TechQuarters the best choice for Microsoft Office 365 and Microsoft Teams in ?
- We have been working with the Microsoft cloud and 365 since we first started in 2010 and it was still called BPOS. That’s 10 years of experience with this technology.
- TechQuarters believe in being flexible and accommodating, so work with you to find the setup, solution and licence that works for your organisation.
- ‘Proactive’ is our word of choice, so we’re on hand to make recommendations before technology becomes obsolete and ensure you’re working on the best of the best.
- We make sure we’re always one of the first to know about new technology and updates, due to our relationship with Microsoft and early release programmes. Not only do our engineers and architects go and train directly with Microsoft, but we implement it in house so we can talk to you about this great technology from a user perspective.