Do you want to create an Accessible and Inclusive Digital Workplace?
Technology should not be limiting what people can achieve, but empowering them to do more. Discover Microsoft 365, where accessibility features are built in – not bolted on.
Microsoft has actually built in features to Office 365 and Windows 10 to help with accessibility & usability to these subscriptions, including features design to assist with vision impairments, hearing impairments, neurodiversity, mobility and learning disabilities.
Watch the video above for some of the amazing features that already exist within this package, but you may not have been aware of.
Request a call-back for a 15-min expert consultation…
Microsoft 365 Business Features:
- Office on tablets and phones
- Installed and web versions
- Extra business apps, inc. Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Listings Invoicing, Connections, MileIQ
Storage & Sharing
- File and document viewing
- Multiple users editing documents simultaneously
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- Business class email (50GB), calendar, and contacts
- Online meetings
- Microsoft Teams
- Protection against unsafe attachments, suspicious links and malware
- Information access control
- Preservation, Compliance & Archiving capabilities
- Securely manage mobiles
- Simplified controls to manage Windows 10 Pro PCs
- Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 or and 8.1 Pro
Office 365 Accessibility & Usability Features
Accessibility Features in Windows 10