Request more Info on Microsoft 365’s Accessibility Features
Microsoft 365 is an integrated solution bringing together best in class productivity tools, security and device management with Office 365, Windows 10 and EMS for security. It’s aimed to empower teams, safeguard business so users can achieve more together.
Microsoft has actually built in features to help with accessibility & usability to these subscriptions, including features design to assist with vision impairments, hearing impairments, neurodiversity, mobility and learning disabilities.
Watch the video above for some of the amazing features that already exist within this package, but you may not have been aware of.
Contact us about Microsoft 365 Accessibility
Microsoft 365 Business Features:
- Office on tablets and phones
- Installed and web versions
- Extra business apps, inc. Outlook Customer Manager, Bookings, Listings Invoicing, Connections, MileIQ
Storage & Sharing
- File and document viewing
- Multiple users editing documents simultaneously
- 1 TB file storage and sharing
- Business class email (50GB), calendar, and contacts
- Online meetings
- Microsoft Teams
- Protection against unsafe attachments, suspicious links and malware
- Information access control
- Preservation, Compliance & Archiving capabilities
- Securely manage mobiles
- Simplified controls to manage Windows 10 Pro PCs
- Get upgraded to Windows 10 Pro from Windows 7, 8 or and 8.1 Pro
Office 365 Accessibility & Usability Features
Accessibility Features in Windows 10