Looking for Proactive IT Support for the WeWork, Aviation House?
Fully Managed, Customer Focused and Proactive Business IT Services in Central London
TechQuarters are ideally located to help you if you’re located in the WeWork – Aviation House, as well as surrounding areas by Holborn Station such as High Holborn, Kingsway, and Drury Lane.
Our IT Support package includes:
- Unlimited calls to our UK help desk
- Unlimited call-outs to your sites
- 24/7 proactive server and network monitoring
- Dedicated proactive Account Management
- Office 365 Training Bot
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Ad-hoc project services as preferential rates
- All for a fixed monthly fee
Your business relies on your IT
Businesses are reliant on ever-increasing amounts of complex IT systems, so it’s more important than ever that you have a good IT support service in the background, making sure everything is running smoothly.
TechQuarters’ flagship service is a reliable and proactive IT Support service, run by experienced and customer-friendly engineers. It comes with unlimited calls and call outs, reliable fix times, continuity of engineers, proactive 24/7 monitoring and regular advice on new technologies – all with a consistent bill at the end of the month.
This means no more worrying about a bigger bill when you need an onsite visit, or frustration over inconsistent SLA’s every time you call up. We offer you complete peace of mind when it comes to your IT.
You can choose from our full unlimited outsourced IT Support Service to WeWork Aviation House, or the lighter version of Cloud support for all your Microsoft Cloud solutions.
Get in touch with us today to find out more about IT Support in the WeWork, Aviation House
What our customers say about our IT Support in London
“Very prompt, efficient and helpful in resolving the problem.”
“The support team was really helpful as always. Thank you very much.”
“Dan set up one of our laptops for a new user. I emailed him requesting this in the afternoon & the job was complete before 9:30 the following morning! Thanks Dan.”
TechQuarters IT Support Statistics
Office 365 users on-boarded
Helpdesk fixes within 8 hours*
Users trained in our Cloud Academy
Customer Satisfaction Score*
Accessibility training videos and counting...
* Based on 2018 figures
A few of the Awards TechQuarters have won
Cloud Visionary of the Year Winner - UK Cloud Award
Cloud Services Provider of the Year Winner - CRN Channel Awards
European Marketplace Cloud Partner of the Year - Ingram Micro
Small Employer of the Year - National Apprenticeship Regional Awards
World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB – Microsoft
Microsoft Cloud Champions 2012 & 2013
What makes TechQuarters different to other providers to the WeWork, Aviation House?
We’re sure you’ve investigated lots of different IT Support companies close to the WeWork – Aviation House, so what makes us different from all the rest?
Here are a few reasons we think you’d enjoy a partnership with us:
- Our culture is work hard but have fun too! We really enjoy organising socials, trips and as a team, meaning we have low staff turnover and you get to speak with the same people, who really get to know your account
- We are easy to work with and adaptable, so we always deal with issues in a friendly and timely manner
- Proactivity is in our blood. We’re here to not just fix IT issues, but to help you benefit from all the new technologies, so you will never feel left behind when it comes to your IT
- We monitor your systems 24/7, so if we see if anything unusual, we get on it and fix it before it comes an issue
- We have a 96.3% retention of clients this year, and pride ourselves on our customer service