Are you looking for Business IT Support in ?
Fully Managed, Outsourced IT Support in
Award Winning IT Support
Are you tired of speaking to a different IT Support service engineer every time you pick up the phone, or someone comes to your site?
Do you not even have the option to speak to a person, and have to send a message to a generic email address instead?
Or are you frustrated with having to replace things or get them fixed, wishing your support company would just recommend a reliable setup!
TechQuarters’ outsourced IT Support service in is our flagship service that tackles these common issues. It comes with reliable fix times, continuity of engineers, proactive 24/7 monitoring and regular advice on new technologies to keep you one step ahead of your competition.
Choose from our full unlimited outsourced IT support service, or the lighter version of Cloud support to provide support for your Microsoft Cloud solutions.
Our Full-Service IT Support package includes:
- Unlimited calls to our UK help desk
- Unlimited call-outs to your sites
- 24/7 proactive server and network monitoring
- Dedicated proactive Account Management
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Office 365 Training Bot
- Ad-hoc project services as preferential rates
- All for a fixed monthly fee
What our customers say about our IT Support in London
“Really satisfied with the quick and professional resolution of this ticket.”
“Always really quick and responsive help. Many Thanks.”
“Proactively noticed an issue when attending site for a different issue and helped resolve. Serdal is also very helpful in dealing with ad hoc issues thrown his way by our MD when he comes to our office!”
TechQuarters IT Support Statistics
Office 365 users on-boarded
Helpdesk fixes within 8 hours*
Users trained in our Cloud Academy
Customer Satisfaction Score*
Accessibility training videos and counting...
* Based on 2018 figures
A few of the Awards TechQuarters have won
Cloud Visionary of the Year Winner - UK Cloud Award
Cloud Services Provider of the Year Winner - CRN Channel Awards
European Marketplace Cloud Partner of the Year - Ingram Micro
Small Employer of the Year - National Apprenticeship Regional Awards
World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB – Microsoft
Microsoft Cloud Champions 2012 & 2013
What makes TechQuarters unlike any other IT Support company in your area?
If you’re looking for a local IT Support company, we understand that there are lots of people offering IT Support in , but it really depends what you’re looking for in a partnership.
Here’s a few reasons why we think you’d enjoy a working with us:
- We believe we should work hard as a team and have fun as a team. We have lots of socials, meaning our staff stick around for longer and you get consistent engineers and service
- We believe in being flexible and accommodating, and we tackle every IT issue in a controlled and co-operative manner
- ‘Proactive’ is our word of choice, so we’re on hand to make recommendations before technology becomes obsolete and keep you abreast of all the latest updates
- We undertake 24/7 monitoring of your systems behind the scenes, so if we see if anything unusual or any potential issues – we fix them before they comes a bigger problem
- We have a 96.3% retention of clients this year, which we think is a great reflection of our dedication to customer service – not just fixing things quickly
Just a few of our IT Support Customers
Which of these customer scenarios best describes you?
More about TechQuarters' Fixed Price IT Support
TechQuarters offer a Fixed Price IT Support service which removes all the stress and hassle out of making sure that your Business IT systems are all completely up-to-date and running correctly.
When you use our Fixed Price IT Support service, TechQuarters take total responsibility for managing, supporting and maintaining your IT, which allows you to focus on what you’re best at - running your core business, It’s just the same as if you if you had an in-house IT Support team.
Fixed Price IT Support is ideal if you:
- Want unlimited IT Support for a fixed price with no hidden extras
- Are looking for fast response times with a guaranteed SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Need extended IT support hours
- Are looking to manage your monthly IT Support spend
- Want to have a complete outsourced IT facility or a backup to your existing internal IT support team
Our Fixed Price IT Support is tailored to your specific business requirements, and can include some or all of the following:
- Helpdesk and onsite support
- 24 x 7 real-time monitoring
- Server & workstation configuration management
- Microsoft security and patch management
- Managed security and software updates
- Managed award-winning anti-virus and anti-malware
- Firewall management and maintenance
- Router and switch management & maintenance
- Backup management & monitoring
- Virtual CTO / IT director
- Quarterly review and report of activity
But TechQuarters offer so much more than simply fixed price IT support. Whether it’s solving issues remotely through our UK based helpdesk, monitoring and maintaining the performance of your IT systems, undertaking proactive on-site support or working with 3rd party suppliers, TechQuarters will do all of that so that you don’t have to.
And because we take full responsibility for your IT systems, you can be completely reassured that we are as interested in your IT as you are.
You can read these articles to find out more about a typical day in the life of a TechQuarters' IT Support Engineer or an IT Support Field Engineer, or why not simply call us today to discuss your business’ Fixed Price IT support requirements?
Read the latest IT Support news in the TechQuarters Blog
Why you should move to Microsoft Business Voice from WebEx? If you’re looking to boost communication and set up a successful a flexible working environment, you will need to start looking at...
What makes a bad field support engineer? Businesses in London are always on the search for reliable IT Support. They need support engineers who fix their issues remotely (helpdesk engineers) and...
What does this mean? Windows 7 support ending is upon us - mainstream support officially ended in January 2015. However, extended support did not end till January 14th 2020. However, this day is now...
TechQuarters are not your typical IT Support Helpdesk
It’s a fact of life that IT systems (both hardware and software) don’t always work exactly the way people initially expect.
With TechQuarters, your services are monitored by us and so we’ll often identify and resolve some issues before you even know about them, and before they have become a problem.
However, if an IT issue arises that does affect your services, it’s vital to have an efficient way of getting it solved as soon as possible after you first notice it.
When you call our IT Helpdesk at TechQuarters, you won’t speak to a ‘call logger’ or simply a voicemail system, you’ll get directly through to our managed IT support team. You’ll speak to a dedicated engineer who can quickly diagnose the issue and, where possible, resolve the problem without the need to escalate the call to a senior member of staff, or simply leave you waiting for a call back later in the day.
We always emphasise great customer service over and above IT jargon (or ‘geek-speak’ as it’s sometimes called). When we hire IT helpdesk staff, we look for experienced staff who are both personable and professional. We know from our customers that this makes our IT helpdesk much more approachable, and helps them and their staff to develop good relationships and trust with our IT helpdesk team.
TechQuarters IT Support Helpdesk
- All calls answered by engineers
- Technical helpdesk staff who own the problem through to resolution
- Helpful and knowledgeable right from the start
- Quick solutions
- Friendly, experienced and relatable
Other Typical IT Support Helpdesk
- Calls answered by junior ‘call loggers’
- Long response times
- Often need to escalate calls
- May use a lot of ‘techno jargon’ or 'geek speak'
- You may need to repeat the problem to other, more senior support staff
TechQuarters don’t just offer award-winning IT Support in
IT Support is one of a few key services we specialise in here at TechQuarters. As a Microsoft Gold Partner, are also here to help you select which Office 365 license best suits your business. Once you’ve confirmed this, we can then migrate your users and data securely to Office 365 and Windows 10.
We also have a team of Cloud Architects that specialise in cloud hosting with Azure. There are lots of ways we can help you get started with Microsoft Azure such as hosting servers, a hybrid cloud setup (a combination of cloud and on-premise), full backup service or a Disaster Recovery plan.
If you’ve just moved to Office 365, we can train your staff so they’re using all the different work applications to the best of their ability with our 365 Cloud Academy. We’ve created thousands of 10-15 second videos organised into playlists by product, that are easily watchable through an online web app. To ensure the technology and training is available to all users, we’ve also created a series of videos and playlists on all the accessibility functions in Microsoft 365 and are including both subtitles and audio description.
Another area we have significant experience in is IT Security, from device protection to data policies, firewalls and even GDPR – we’ll work with you to find a cyber security setup that meets your needs.