Small Business IT Support – 5 to 50 Employees Fully Outsourced
Here’s a typical scenario of what might be going on in your organisation, and why you might want to consider TechQuarters for your small business IT Support.
- Are you presently outsourcing your IT Support to an external IT Company and thinking you want to get a faster delivery of fixes? Or perhaps they aren’t being proactive and recommending any new technology that can help your organisation?
- Are you outsourcing to an IT Consultant and you are feeling that you have grown out of their service?
- Have you had an internal member of staff leave and you think it may be the right time to consider outsourcing your IT Support?
- Do you keep receiving variable bills for you IT and you want a Fixed price service for your small business IT Support?
- Are you looking to upgrade your business IT infrastructure, but feel your present partner is a bit behind the curve, not recommending technology that you have heard about or think might be right for you?
Small Business IT Support Solution
We offer unlimited small business IT Support service for a fixed monthly fee which includes:
- Unlimited calls to our help desk
- Unlimited call-outs to your sites
- 24/7 proactive server and network monitoring
- Dedicated proactive Account Management
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Office 365 Video Training Web App
- Ad-hoc project services as preferential rates
- All for a fixed monthly fee
You're in Safe Hands with TechQuarters
One reasons you know you are safe with us, is because of our Founder & CEO Chris Dunning's award for 'Cloud Visionary of the Year' at the 2019 UK Cloud Awards. The judges comments included:
"The winner this year had no less than 9 separate testimonials. These all backed up a story of cultural change, introducing and using new technologies to keep pace with this rapidly evolving market. Loads of evidence of thought leadership, mentorship and accreditations galore. The entry clearly demonstrated real benefits to their customers and what high regard they have for him."