Are you looking for Business IT Support in London Bridge?
TechQuarters, located in London Riverside, provide Fully Managed, Customer Focused and Proactive IT Support in London Bridge. Ideal if you business is in Tooley Street, Borough High Street, Tower Bridge Road, Southwark Bridge Road, or you need IT Support anywhere in SE1.
Our Full-Service IT Support package includes:
- Unlimited calls to our help desk
- Unlimited call-outs to your sites
- 24/7 proactive server and network monitoring
- Dedicated proactive Account Management
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Office 365 Training Bot
- Ad-hoc project services as preferential rates
- All for a fixed monthly fee
What our customers say about our IT Support:
“Really satisfied with the quick and professional resolution of this ticket.”
“Dan set up one of our laptops for a new user. I emailed him requesting this in the afternoon & the job was complete before 9:30 the following morning! Thanks Dan.”
“Thank you, gives real confidence to know that we can count on TQ to complete time critical, sensitive cases.”
Businesses are reliant upon ever-increasing amounts of technology. Therefore, it’s more important than ever that you have a good support service in the background, making sure everything is running smoothly.
TechQuarters’ flagship service is a reliable and proactive IT Support service, run by experienced and customer-friendly engineers. It comes with unlimited calls and call outs, reliable fix times, continuity of engineers, proactive 24/7 monitoring and regular advice on new technologies – all with a consistent bill at the end of the month.
This means no more worrying about a bigger bill when you need an onsite visit, or frustration over inconsistent SLA’s every time you call up. We offer you complete peace of mind when it comes to your IT.
You can choose from our full unlimited outsourced IT Support in , or the lighter version of Cloud support for all your Microsoft Cloud solutions.
TechQuarters IT Support Statistics
Office 365 users on-boarded
Helpdesk fixes within 8 hours*
Users trained in our Cloud Academy
Customer Satisfaction Score*
Accessibility training videos and counting...
* Based on 2018 figures
TechQuarters London Bridge Office - 3 More London Riverside, London, SE1 2RE
Visits by appointment only, please call us on 0800 148 8001 to make arrangements.
A few of the Awards TechQuarters have won
Cloud Visionary of the Year Winner - UK Cloud Award
Cloud Services Provider of the Year Winner - CRN Channel Awards
European Marketplace Cloud Partner of the Year - Ingram Micro
Small Employer of the Year - National Apprenticeship Regional Awards
World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB – Microsoft
Microsoft Cloud Champions 2012 & 2013
What makes TechQuarters different to other IT Support companies in ?
We’re sure you’ve investigated lots of different IT Support companies in , so what makes us different from all the rest?
Here are a few reasons we think you’d enjoy a partnership with us:
- Our culture is work hard but have fun too! We really enjoy organising socials, trips and as a team, meaning we have low staff turnover and you get to speak with the same people, who really get to know your account
- We are easy to work with and adaptable, so we always deal with issues in a friendly and timely manner
- Proactivity is in our blood. We’re here to not just fix IT issues, but to help you benefit from all the new technologies, so you will never feel left behind when it comes to your IT
- We monitor your systems 24/7, so if we see if anything unusual, we get on it and fix it before it comes an issue
- We have a 96.3% retention of clients this year, and pride ourselves on our customer service
Just a few of our IT Support Customers
Which of these customer scenarios best describes you?
Read the latest IT Support news in the TechQuarters Blog
What makes a bad field support engineer? Businesses in London are always on the search for reliable IT Support. They need support engineers who fix their issues remotely (helpdesk engineers) and...
What does this mean? Windows 7 support ending is upon us - mainstream support officially ended in January 2015. However, extended support did not end till January 14th 2020. However, this day is now...
Sometimes it’s hard when you’ve been with the same provider or had the same experiences with IT companies over the years, to know what a good service should even look like! We have worked with so...
TechQuarters are not your typical IT Support Helpdesk
It’s a fact of life that IT systems (both hardware and software) don’t always work exactly the way people initially expect.
With TechQuarters, your services are monitored by us and so we’ll often identify and resolve some issues before you even know about them, and before they have become a problem.
However, if an IT issue arises that does affect your services, it’s vital to have an efficient way of getting it solved as soon as possible after you first notice it.
When you call our IT Helpdesk at TechQuarters, you won’t speak to a ‘call logger’ or simply a voicemail system, you’ll get directly through to our managed IT support team. You’ll speak to a dedicated engineer who can quickly diagnose the issue and, where possible, resolve the problem without the need to escalate the call to a senior member of staff, or simply leave you waiting for a call back later in the day.
We always emphasise great customer service over and above IT jargon (or ‘geek-speak’ as it’s sometimes called). When we hire IT helpdesk staff, we look for experienced staff who are both personable and professional. We know from our customers that this makes our IT helpdesk much more approachable, and helps them and their staff to develop good relationships and trust with our IT helpdesk team.
Typical IT Helpdesk
- Calls answered by a ‘call loggers’
- Often need to escalate calls
- May use a lot of ‘techno jargon’
- You may need to repeat the problem to other support staff
- Long response times
TechQuarters IT Support Helpdesk
- All calls answered by engineers
- Knowledgeable and helpful from the start
- Friendly, experienced and relatable
- Technical helpdesk staff can own the problem through to resolution
- Rapid solutions
More about TechQuarters' Fixed Price IT Support
TechQuarters offer a Fixed Price IT Support service which removes all the stress and hassle out of making sure that your Business IT systems are all completely up-to-date and running correctly.
When you use our Fixed Price IT Support service, TechQuarters take total responsibility for managing, supporting and maintaining your IT, which allows you to focus on what you’re best at - running your core business, It’s just the same as if you if you had an in-house IT Support team.
Fixed Price IT Support is ideal if you:
- Want unlimited IT Support for a fixed price with no hidden extras
- Are looking for fast response times with a guaranteed SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Need extended IT support hours
- Are looking to manage your monthly IT Support spend
- Want to have a complete outsourced IT facility or a backup to your existing internal IT support team
Our Fixed Price IT Support is tailored to your specific business requirements, and can include some or all of the following:
- Helpdesk and onsite support
- 24 x 7 real-time monitoring
- Server & workstation configuration management
- Microsoft security and patch management
- Managed security and software updates
- Managed award-winning anti-virus and anti-malware
- Firewall management and maintenance
- Router and switch management & maintenance
- Backup management & monitoring
- Virtual CTO / IT director
- Quarterly review and report of activity
But TechQuarters offer so much more than simply fixed price IT support. Whether it’s solving issues remotely through our UK based helpdesk, monitoring and maintaining the performance of your IT systems, undertaking proactive on-site support or working with 3rd party suppliers, TechQuarters will do all of that so that you don’t have to.
And because we take full responsibility for your IT systems, you can be completely reassured that we are as interested in your IT as you are.
You can read these articles to find out more about a typical day in the life of a TechQuarters' IT Support Engineer or an IT Support Field Engineer, or why not simply call us today to discuss your business’ Fixed Price IT support requirements?
TechQuarters don’t just offer outsourced IT Support in
IT Support is our flagship service, but we also have extensive experience in several other areas – specifically the Microsoft Cloud and IT security.
We can help you choose which Office 365 license will work best for your organisation and then migrate your safely and efficiently to Office 365 and Windows 10. Our specialist Cloud Architects are specifically trained in cloud hosting with Microsoft Azure. Some examples where we’ve supported customers in their journey to the Microsoft Cloud have been with hosted servers, hybrid cloud environments, full backup service and Disaster Recovery scenarios. We can also help you when it comes to IT and cyber security, whether it’s device protection, data policies, firewalls or even GDPR.
If you’ve already been set up with Office 365 and Windows 10 but feel like you could be using it better, we have a video training solution that helps organisation use Office 365 to the best of their ability. Our online web app contains thousands of 10-15 second videos on all things Office 365 and Windows 10, which are both searchable or viewed A playlists. Plus, to ensure your workplace is more inclusive, we’ve created videos on all the great accessibility functions that are built into Microsoft 365 and edited all videos in an inclusive style.