Are you looking for Business IT Support in Greek Street?
TechQuarters in Greek Street offer Fully Managed and Proactive Business IT Support in London W1, perfect if your business is in or around Dean Street, Soho Square, Charing Cross Road, Shaftesbury Avenue or anywhere nearby
Your business relies upon ever-increasing amounts of technology
So it’s more important than ever that you have an excellent IT support service in the background, making sure everything is running smoothly.
TechQuarters’ flagship service is a reliable and proactive IT Support service, run by experienced and customer-friendly engineers. It comes with unlimited calls and call outs, reliable fix times, continuity of engineers, proactive 24/7 monitoring and regular advice on new technologies – all with a consistent bill at the end of the month.
This means no more worrying about a bigger bill when you need an onsite visit, or frustration over inconsistent SLA’s every time you call up. We offer you complete peace of mind when it comes to your IT.
We have multiple IT support services for you to choose from – either our full unlimited outsourced IT Support or the lighter version of Cloud support for all your Microsoft Cloud solutions. Lastly we also have a 24/7 support option for those who that require round the clock business IT support.
Our Full-Service IT Support package includes:
- Unlimited calls to our help desk
- Unlimited call-outs to your sites
- 24/7 proactive server and network monitoring
- Dedicated proactive Account Management
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Office 365 Training Bot
- Ad-hoc project services as preferential rates
- All for a fixed monthly fee
What our customers say about our IT service:
“Once again, thanks to Chris for speedy, efficient, super-dooper responsiveness.”
“The support team was really helpful as always. Thank you very much.”
“Dan set up one of our laptops for a new user. I emailed him requesting this in the afternoon & the job was complete before 9:30 the following morning! Thanks Dan.”
TechQuarters IT Support Statistics
Office 365 users on-boarded
Helpdesk fixes within 8 hours*
Users trained in our Cloud Academy
Customer Satisfaction Score*
Accessibility training videos and counting...
* Based on 2018 figures
TechQuarters Greek Street Office - 49 Greek Street, London, W1D 4EG
Visits by appointment only, please call us on 0800 148 8001 to make arrangements.
A few of the Awards TechQuarters have won
Cloud Visionary of the Year Winner - UK Cloud Award
Cloud Services Provider of the Year Winner - CRN Channel Awards
European Marketplace Cloud Partner of the Year - Ingram Micro
Small Employer of the Year - National Apprenticeship Regional Awards
World Cloud Partner of the Year SMB – Microsoft
Microsoft Cloud Champions 2012 & 2013
What makes TechQuarters unlike any other IT Support company in your area?
If you’re looking for a local IT Support company, we understand that there are lots of people offering IT Support in Greek Street, but it really depends what you’re looking for in a partnership.
Here’s a few reasons why we think you’d enjoy a working with us:
- We believe we should work hard as a team and have fun as a team. We have lots of socials, meaning our staff stick around for longer and you get consistent engineers and service
- We believe in being flexible and accommodating, and we tackle every IT issue in a controlled and co-operative manner
- ‘Proactive’ is our word of choice, so we’re on hand to make recommendations before technology becomes obsolete and keep you abreast of all the latest updates
- We undertake 24/7 monitoring of your systems behind the scenes, so if we see if anything unusual or any potential issues – we fix them before they comes a bigger problem
- We have a 96.3% retention of clients this year, which we think is a great reflection of our dedication to customer service – not just fixing things quickly
Just a few of our IT Support Customers
Which of these customer scenarios best describes you?
More about TechQuarters' Fixed Price IT Support
TechQuarters offer a Fixed Price IT Support service which removes all the stress and hassle out of making sure that your Business IT systems are all completely up-to-date and running correctly.
When you use our Fixed Price IT Support service, TechQuarters take total responsibility for managing, supporting and maintaining your IT, which allows you to focus on what you’re best at - running your core business, It’s just the same as if you if you had an in-house IT Support team.
Fixed Price IT Support is ideal if you:
- Want unlimited IT Support for a fixed price with no hidden extras
- Are looking for fast response times with a guaranteed SLA (Service Level Agreement)
- Need extended IT support hours
- Are looking to manage your monthly IT Support spend
- Want to have a complete outsourced IT facility or a backup to your existing internal IT support team
Our Fixed Price IT Support is tailored to your specific business requirements, and can include some or all of the following:
- Helpdesk and onsite support
- 24 x 7 real-time monitoring
- Server & workstation configuration management
- Microsoft security and patch management
- Managed security and software updates
- Managed award-winning anti-virus and anti-malware
- Firewall management and maintenance
- Router and switch management & maintenance
- Backup management & monitoring
- Virtual CTO / IT director
- Quarterly review and report of activity
But TechQuarters offer so much more than simply fixed price IT support. Whether it’s solving issues remotely through our UK based helpdesk, monitoring and maintaining the performance of your IT systems, undertaking proactive on-site support or working with 3rd party suppliers, TechQuarters will do all of that so that you don’t have to.
And because we take full responsibility for your IT systems, you can be completely reassured that we are as interested in your IT as you are.
You can read these articles to find out more about a typical day in the life of a TechQuarters' IT Support Engineer or an IT Support Field Engineer, or why not simply call us today to discuss your business’ Fixed Price IT support requirements?
TechQuarters don’t just offer customer focused IT Support in Greek Street
Although IT Support is our flagship service, we have a great variety of other services and solutions we can talk to you about too.
Our team of Cloud Architects are experts when it comes to all things Microsoft. We can help you select which Office 365 license best suits your business, then migrate your business safely and smoothly to Office 365 and Windows 10. We also have extensive experience with cloud hosting with Azure. We’ve helped our customers utilise Microsoft Azure by hosting servers, creating a hybrid cloud setup (half cloud, half on-premise) and implementing full backup services and disaster recovery scenarios.
Once you are already using Office 365 and Windows 10, we can help your users make the most of the new software (and you prove the ROI of your migration along the way) with our 365 Cloud Academy training. We’ve created thousands of 10-15 second videos on all things Office 365 and Windows 10, easily watchable through an online web app with playlists.
Plus, to ensure your new digital workplace is as inclusive as possible, we’ve created playlists on all the great accessibility functions in all the products and edited all videos in an inclusive style with both subtitles and audio description.
Lastly (but not least importantly) is IT Security. Whether it’s device protection, data policies, firewalls or even GDPR – we can work with you to find a solution you’re happy with meet your cyber security needs.
The modern office is spoilt for choice when it comes to digital tools. You’ve got Google Docs, Slack, Evernote, a whole range of free and subscription programs that can fulfil a business’ needs....
With the uncertainty of Coronavirus (COVID-19) at the moment and a lot of organisations already implementing a work from home policy for the foreseeable future, as a business owner you may be...
Sometimes it can be confusing with so many amazing options out here, which licence to go for. So, we’re here to let you in on a bit of a secret – by staying on Exchange Plan 1, you’re missing out on...