Are you looking for a reliable Remote IT Support Service?
Are you concerned about your employees experiencing downtime without sufficient Remote IT Support? Has your business gone remote, yet you are still paying for an IT service designed for on-premises users?
Here at TechQuarters, we have developed a fixed-price Remote IT Support Service that is more cost-effective because you simply pay for remote support and not call outs. This in turn reduces your overall monthly fee and gives your users the support that they truly need.
Our Remote IT Support package includes:
- Unlimited calls to our help desk
- 24/7 proactive monitoring
- Network monitoring
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Office 365 Training Application
- Preferential project rates
- Fixed monthly fee
Send us an Enquiry
At TechQuarters, we understand the wealth of benefits going remote can have for a business. But it’s natural that some may have uncertainties regarding IT. You want assurance that your users will be able to get back to work with minimal downtime when IT issues strike.
Our Remote IT Support service is built to achieve this. At the start of service, you will receive a full technology audit to determine what technology solutions you require to enable remote working. In addition, we can also manage the remote onboarding of new users.
Once you are set up with the technology you need, you can work confidently, knowing you have access to our award-winning IT helpdesk – unlimited calls per month, for a fixed monthly fee.
This service has most of the features of our Full & Unlimited IT Support service, but without the bits that are only beneficial if you have a physical office – as a result you can expect a reduced rate.
Why your business needs our Remote IT Support
Remote IT Support is more in demand now than it has ever been. With so many businesses needing help in terms of managing their remote work, we have the ideal solutions. At TechQuarters, we have helped hundreds of businesses move to remote, and even hybrid working setups with ease.
No matter how big or small your company may be, or even how complicated you think a move might be – we’ve designed the perfect offering to make sure your hardware is sorted, your networks are running smoothly, and remote working is effortless. We can help you no matter the industry you’re in – our teams can provide IT Support for Insurance Companies to any other kind of support that your business might need.
If your business is like most, your IT infrastructure is critical to your success. You rely on email, the internet, and your network to conduct business on a daily basis. When something goes wrong, you need it fixed fast. That’s where remote IT support comes in. Remote IT support is a cost-effective way to get the IT help you need, when you need it. With remote IT support, a technician can connect to your system remotely and diagnose and fix the problem, often without having to come onsite.
There are many benefits of remote IT support, including:
1. Cost savings. Remote IT support can save you money because you don’t have to pay for a technician to come onsite.
2. Fast response times. When you have a problem, a remote IT support technician can often diagnose and fix the problem quickly, without having to come onsite – all Microsoft 365 consulting can be done remotely if needed.
3. Convenience. With remote IT support, you can get the help you need without having to schedule a technician to come onsite.
4. Flexibility. Remote IT support can be scaled to meet your needs. You can have a single technician support your entire network, or you can have multiple technicians support different parts of your network.
5. Experience. Remote IT support technicians have the experience and expertise to quickly diagnose and fix problems.
If you’re looking for a cost-effective, convenient, and scalable way to get the IT support you need, consider remote IT support. When it comes to finding a remote IT support partner, there are a few key things to look for. First and foremost, you want to find a partner that is reliable and has a good track record – like TechQuarters, we offer the ideal solution no matter what you need or where you are located – we can even provide IT Support Wimbledon Solutions if needed – the options are limitless. Your Remote IT Support Partner should also be knowledgeable in a wide range of IT support topics, and be able to provide support for a variety of different platforms.