Are you looking for IT Manager Support?
Do you need additional support or extra resources to run your helpdesk services? Perhaps you are looking to free up some time and resources for higher priority tasks or IT projects?
At TechQuarters, we’ve developed a trusted IT Manager Support Offering that is ideal for different situations. Our technical teams can provide the additional resources and expertise needed when your IT Manager or technical team aren’t able to assist. Our IT Manager Support Service is perfect for relieving some of your IT Manager’s workload and pass off more intensive IT projects to our specialised technical support teams.
Our IT Manager Support Packages include:
- Unlimited calls to our help desk
- Unlimited callouts to your sites
- 24/7 proactive monitoring
- Network monitoring
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Service reports
- New technology advice
- Office 365 Training Application
- Fixed monthly fee
Send us an Enquiry
TechQuarters has been providing outsourced IT support to businesses for over a decade, and IT Manager Support fits in with this perfectly. Many of our customers have their own internal IT staff, where our primary role is to provide bounce out support, thus ensuring the customer’s internal IT team is not overwhelmed by cases.
We usually take between 30 and 50 per cent of IT support issues, so that your IT manager does not have to worry about them.
We have a helpdesk full of experienced engineers at a range of levels, from first line technical support, all the way up to project work such as Cloud Architecture.
Our IT Manager Support aims to take on a certain number of cases per month. Whether it be simple first line queries, or in-depth support issues; the purpose is the provide support that is in line with your IT manager’s overall IT strategy.
What makes our IT Manager Support different?
The IT Manager Support package is similar to our Full & Unlimited Support package, but because it is designed to manage a portion of your company’s IT support needs, there are caps to the service that make it more cost effective. This means you have the freedom to select the perfect package to match your business needs and goals.
Our team of qualified technicians and engineers offer support across all industries – from IT Support for Hedge Funds to any other kind of IT Support specialisation your business might need, we can help. IT Support Partners have trained and experienced professionals who possess the knowledge and skills necessary to handle a wide range of IT issues. This means that they can quickly identify and resolve problems, ensuring that your business experiences minimal downtime – and that is exactly what we do here at TechQuarters.
An IT support company can provide a wide range of benefits to businesses of all sizes. Here are some of the main benefits:
1. Increased productivity: With an IT support company on hand, businesses can resolve technical issues quickly and efficiently, minimising downtime and maximising productivity.
2. Cost savings: IT support companies can often help businesses to save money by implementing more efficient systems and processes. Many businesses require ways to help save costs, at the end of the day it is beneficial for any business. Whether it is IT Support for Management Consultants you need or any other kind of IT Support, saving money and cutting costs is always a priority.
3. Flexibility and scalability: IT support companies can provide businesses with the flexibility and scalability they need to grow and adapt to changing needs.
4. Expertise and experience: IT support companies have the expertise and experience to provide businesses with the best possible solutions to their IT problems.
5. Peace of mind: With an IT support company in place, businesses can have peace of mind knowing that their IT infrastructure is in safe hands.
Hiring an IT Support Partner can be a cost-effective solution for businesses, especially small to medium-sized businesses, as they don’t have to incur the expenses of hiring and training an in-house IT team. IT Support Partners offer regular maintenance and monitoring of your IT systems, ensuring that any potential issues are identified and resolved before they cause downtime or data loss. Say for example you are looking for IT Support for Medical, you will need to ensure that all of your data and information that is stored on your network is done in the right ways. IT Support Partners can provide support and services that can scale with your business, so you don’t have to worry about outgrowing your IT support.
At TechQuarters, we really do take the time to ensure that the IT Support Service you are getting is top notch – we don’t provide a one-size-fits-all solution but rather pay attention to what your personal needs are – if you are located in Waterloo, you’ll get a dedicated IT Support Waterloo Solution, and so on. By having a dedicated IT support partner, your employees can focus on their core responsibilities, rather than dealing with IT issues, leading to increased productivity and efficiency. IT Support Partners can help ensure that your systems are secure, and that your data is protected from cyber threats and breaches, reducing the risk of data loss or downtime.
Overall, partnering with an IT Support Partner can provide your business with a range of benefits, helping to ensure that your IT systems are reliable, secure, and optimized for your needs.