Azure Support for Your Business
Are you concerned your business isn’t using your Azure hosting to its full potential? Could you do with a bit more professional and technical support when it comes to managing your current Azure infrastructure?
At TechQuarters, our specially developed Azure Support Offering takes care of any kind of support query your users might encounter when using Azure hosting capabilities. Our support ensures that your users have fast access to engineers who can help them promptly and get your teams back to doing what it is they were focusing on.
Our Azure Support Packages include:
- Unlimited calls to our Azure help desk
- Unlimited callouts to your sites
- 24/7 proactive Azure monitoring
- Tier-1 Microsoft Gold Partner support
- Network monitoring
- Dedicated Account Manager
- Service reports
- Optimization techniques
- New technology advice
- Fixed monthly fee
Send us an Enquiry
If your business is currently making use of Microsoft Azure for their hosting needs, or maybe you’re considering making the move, our Azure Support will help take your IT Infrastructure to the next level and work harder to help obtain your own unique business goals. If you’re currently sitting with an Azure hosted platform but are unsure if it’s doing all it can to help you succeed, you might be in need of some tried and trusted Azure Support.
Your business might be weighing up your options and a move to Microsoft Azure may be on the cards. If this is something you’re considering, our team of expert Azure Architects and Specialists are the answer you’ve been looking for. Maybe your current in-house IT Team just need a bit of help making the move, we can help with the migration and provide 24-hour remote Azure support if you are ever in need of some additional help.
Our Azure Support offers complete managed support across each and every Microsoft platform or application you might need. No matter how complex, we have the capabilities within our expert Azure Support Teams to collaborate and make sure your business is getting the most out of your Azure hosting.
Why TechQuarters are your ideal Support Partner
We are an award-winning Microsoft Partner and have been providing top-tier Managed IT Services London business have trusted for many years. Our IT Support and Services go beyond what your usual IT Support would – we take care to ensure each of our clients receives dedicated, timeous, and helpful support and guidance at all times.
Our Azure Support will give you the peace of mind that your hosting is in safe hands and being maintained and monitored by our highly qualified team of experts. We’d love to help if your business is in need of additional support, give us a call to find out more.
How We Help with Microsoft Azure
Microsoft Azure is a cloud computing platform and infrastructure created by Microsoft for building, deploying, and managing applications and services through a global network of Microsoft-managed data centers. As a Microsoft 365 Consultant we highly recommend Microsoft Azure. It provides software as a service (SaaS), platform as a service (PaaS), and infrastructure as a service (IaaS) and supports many different programming languages, tools, and frameworks, including both Microsoft-specific and third-party software and systems. Microsoft Azure is a cloud platform that provides a wide variety of services that can be used to build and run applications.
Some of the key features of Microsoft Azure include:
- Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS): Azure provides virtual machines and storage resources that can be used to run applications and services.
- Platform as a Service (PaaS): Azure offers a platform for developers to build and deploy web applications, mobile applications, and APIs.
- Software as a Service (SaaS): Azure offers a range of software services that can be used for various purposes such as data analytics, machine learning, and more.
- Hybrid cloud: Azure allows businesses to use a combination of on-premises resources and cloud resources to create a hybrid environment.
- Security and compliance: Azure provides a range of security features to help protect customer data, such as encryption, threat detection, and access controls. It also meets various compliance standards and regulations, including GDPR, HIPAA, and ISO.
Overall, Microsoft Azure is a comprehensive cloud computing platform that enables businesses to build, deploy, and manage applications and services quickly and easily while ensuring high levels of security and compliance. No matter where you are located, we can provide you with Azure IT Support – be it IT Support Watford or IT Support in London, or IT Support in Westminster, we can help you.