From tech start-up to Microsoft Cloud Partner of the year…
- During the past year, we have seen a 25% growth in our business – this is an achievement we at TechQuarters are incredibly proud of. Through providing continued specialist digital transformation solutions, we have been able to not only grow ourselves but have helped our clients to thrive as well.
- An exciting year which saw us expanding our service offerings. With so many companies needing help moving to a more hybrid/remote style of work; we utilized the latest version of Microsoft’s Windows Virtual Desktop to help our clients make this move.
- TechQuarters are shortlisted in 2 categories at the UK Cloud Awards 2019, and won Cloud Visionary of the Year!
- TechQuarters are shortlisted at the UK Cloud Awards 2018 and the CRN Channel Awards 2018.
- TechQuarters and the 365 Cloud Academy are shortlisted for two categories at the UK Cloud Awards 2017.
- TechQuarters wins the Ingram Micro Marketplace Europe Partner Award 2016.
- TechQuarters earns our second Gold Microsoft Competency.
- TechQuarters featured in the METRO for our work with apprentices.
- TechQuarters wins the Ingram Ski Trip for the highest number of orders on CSP.
- TechQuarters ‘Customer Immersion Room’ opens in our Vauxhall office.
- TechQuarters expands to our new headquarters office in Vauxhall in London
- TechQuarters exceeds the 1 million pound annual revenue mark!
- TechQuarters ‘Cloud Academy’ Office 365 Training School is launched offering high quality training for Microsoft office 365.
- The TechQuarters keeps growing – expanding to 19 staff.
- TechQuarters are honoured as winners at the UK’s National Apprenticeship Awards.
- TechQuarters CEO Chris Dunning is invited to speak at the Microsoft World Cloud Partner Conference in Washington DC.
- After the sad passing of Chris’s father the TechQuarters team start a fundraising campaign to raise money for the Alzheimer’s Society.
- The TechQuarters team participate in the first of many triathlons.
- TechQuarters are awarded the Microsoft World Cloud Partner of the Year Award, SMB.
- 7 more people hired to bring the TechQuarters team to 15 employees overall.
- TechQuarters delivers the first if many Office 365 Training Seminars in London Victoria.
- TechQuarters wins our second Microsoft Cloud Champion Award!
- TechQuarters expands its staff to 8 employees working in Vauxhall.
- TechQuarters moves to a new headquarters office in Vauxhall in London.
- TechQuarters heads toward its second anniversary by winning the Microsoft Cloud Champion Award.
- TechQuarters wins its first business award, the Merton Business Award for businesses in the London Borough of Merton.
- The TechQuarters team grows to 5 full time engineers.
- The first apprentice is hired, commencing the successful TechQuarters apprenticeship programme.
End of May 2010
- TechQuarters becomes an official Microsoft Partner.
7th May 2010
- TechQuarters goes live in Chris’s spare room in his Wimbledon flat!
- After 15 years in the IT business, Chris Dunning sees the potential and starts investigating business in the Cloud.