EMS allows you to manage what data, applications and information is downloaded onto your employee’s devices – whether they be company own or personal.
What can it do?
Examples of EMS’s capabilities:
- Remote wipe only company owned data if someone leaves the company leaving their personal data intact
- Remove everything entirely if a device goes missing or is stolen.
- Run site audits of all hardware and software
- Enforce company policies (like no emails on your phone unless you have a pin)
- Protect documents with passwords or ‘no forwarding’ policies
- Roll out single sign on to Office 365 and 3rd party apps
- Multi-factor authentication where needed
Detects threats with unusual behaviour investigation
Watch this video for a more detailed run through of what it does:
Call now to talk to one of our experts.