TechQuarters Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) is now fully achievable at reasonable rates due to replication technologies and processes implemented by us.
In the event of a live Disaster Recovery scenario, we spin up mirrored copies of your server infrastructure.
This can be accessed remotely from any location, via a PC or laptop – so you can carry on working as you did before.
Our packages provide different levels of service, simply use the one that best fits your requirements and budget.
Still need convincing? Check out our blog on this topic and various scenarios you need to prepare for…
What are the DRaaS features?
- Bare metal restore
- Recovery Time Objective within hours of a disaster
- Granular recovery of files and folders
- Backup of Exchange & SQL
- Backup of critical applications
- Incremental backups every 15 minutes
- Failover in minutes
- Individual file restores
- Monthly subscription fee
- Local backup for quick restores
- Users connect from PC or MAC
What are the DRaaS benefits?
Peace of mind
Lowers business risk
Helps cash flow