Microsoft 365 Business
Simplify IT management, empower employees and safeguard infrastructure
What is it?
Microsoft 365 Business was launched to give organisations the benefit of all the best of breed Microsoft Cloud productivity solutions into one bundle package. It includes Windows 10 Pro, Office 365 Business Premium, Office 2016 and Enterprise Mobility + Security (EMS).
The idea is to simply give organisations with less than 300 employees everything they need to modernise their workplace in the simplest way possible and for the least cost.
What is it?
Imagine being able to immediately upgrade all your desktops that are on Windows 7 Pro or 8 Pro to Windows 10 Pro.
Imagine you can get all the Cloud benefits of Office 365, including email, data storage, backups, not to mention all the great apps such as Microsoft Teams, Skype for Business and One-Drive.
Then you can secure your data on all devices including phones, laptops and PC’s, so you don’t have to worry about stolen or lost devices with sensitive company data contained on them.
You get all this in one simple package; Microsoft 365 Business.
Microsoft 365 enables businesses to simplify their IT management, empower employees and safeguard their infrastructure with a single, simple solution. Easy to deploy, set up and manage, Microsoft 365 fits seamlessly into any organisation.
Microsoft 365 incorporates all the benefits of Office 365, and allows users to collaborate and work flexibly from different devices, from anywhere. Both the Business and Enterprise packages also include EMS which ensures network security across all user devices; giving businesses peace-of-mind that data is protected.
The Microsoft 365 Business package includes:
- Business Premium and apps:-
- Office 2016 desktop copy
- Includes; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, OneNote, Publisher and Access
- Installs on up to five PCs or Macs
- Installs on up to five Tablets and Mobile devices per user
- Office Web versions
- 1TB of file storage for each user with OneDrive for Business
- 50GB of email storage per user
- Extra Business productivity apps including
- Outlook Customer Manager (this is a simple way of structuring contacts in Outlook)
- Bookings (share your calendar externally)
- MileIQ (travel expenses)
- Video conferencing with Skye for Business
- Instant messaging and Skype Telephone calls
- Yammer for company social media (like Facebook for business)
- Microsoft Teams (for project sharing and collaborating)
- SharePoint (for Company Data storage and Intranet sites)
- Access to digital storytelling with Microsoft Sway
- Microsoft Delve for quick access to the most used files in your business
- Single console to manage user and device settings
- Faster PC and Laptop deployment with Windows AutoPilot
- Once click deployment of Office apps to Windows 10 PCs
- Security with EMS
- Enrolling of BYOD mobiles
- Manage application on mobiles that users access with Micrsoft Intune
- Secure data access on Mobile
- Selectively wipe data off devices, if lost or stolen
- Windows 10 pro
- Upgrade devices to the latest and faster Windows
- Windows Information Protection + BitLocker
- Protect against malware, viruses, and spyware with Windows Defender
- Auto pilot for quick rollouts to new devices or resets on existing ones
Microsoft have also released an Enterprise bundle package for organisations that want extended security and a Windows Phone system combined into the bundle.
They are called Microsoft 365 Enterprise E3 and E5, which both include everything within Microsoft 365 business plus a range of additional features.
Microsoft 365 Enterprise – E3 bundle includes
- Extra security for Enterprises
- Microsoft Advanced Threat Analytics
- Windows 10 Device Guard to harden computer systems against Malware
- User credential logins in the Cloud
- Azure Active Directory Plan 1
- GDPR functionality
- Office 365 Data Loss Prevention
- Azure Information Protection Plan 1
Microsoft 365 Enterprise – E5 bundle includes everything in Microsoft 365 E3 together with the following extras
Telephony with Skype for Business Windows Phone system with full ability to call landlines and premium numbers
- Security (GDPR functionality)
- Windows Defender Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Advanced Threat Protection
- Office 365 Threat Intelligence
- Azure Active Directory Plan 2
- Azure Information Protection Plan 2
- Microsoft Cloud App Security
- Office 365 Advanced Security Management
- Advanced eDiscovery
- Customer Lockbox
- Advanced Data Governance
- Power BI Pro